gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680855 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 28, 2024, 03:49:55 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The only thing wrong with the Pet Sounds-boxset  (Read 5648 times)
Shane
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2011, 10:54:37 PM »

I was wondering.... do any other vocal session tapes for PS tracks such as the ones for "Hang On To Your Ego" even exist?  I thought most of the vocal work was done on one piece of tape... i.e. each successive take was erased when a new one was recorded.
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2011, 11:16:02 PM »

In addition to the Pet Sounds box, have you heard SOT 13 and 14?  There are some takes of "Ego" on 13.

Pet Sounds box, Leggo my Ego. Pet Sounds Rehearsals, and SOT 13 & 14 are pretty much it for sessions and alternate/vocal/instrumental takes.

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx