-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:16:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  sherryluvsbrian
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: sherryluvsbrian  (Read 19646 times)
Denni
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2011, 07:24:43 PM »

Why don't we all just hope for the best with regards to this situation and go back to talking about the Beach Boys music, which we all love. Denni, you seem to be a very genuine and good person and I wish you the best, however I don't necessarily think it's best to sort all of this through on a message board. Most of the people here are good people and will be here for you if you need it, but how about relaxing these threads, sandbox though they may be.

Btw, Dennis Wilson, your dad, was the coolest Grin

Coolest. Yes in Deed. My Dad passed away. I know what you meant. It's all good. He was the dream of every girl and maybe some guys LOL
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2011, 07:28:36 PM »

Peace sounds good to me.

Me too! You know what sounds even BETTER?

^ Burger

LOL

Second time I've tried to post this picture...f*cker better work this time Wink

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Denni
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2011, 07:32:02 PM »

Peace sounds good to me.

^ Burger

LOL

Second time I've tried to post this picture...foder better work this time Wink

That looks good. I'm heading to Jack in the box.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2011, 08:01:52 PM »

Peace sounds good to me.

^ Burger

LOL

Heck!  Who has money for that?  Don't you people know there's a box set coming?  Every penny counts! 
Lose a job, Eat a burger, but not together
A cancelled romance, well it's hard on me

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2011, 08:27:38 PM »

Sadly, I lost my job a month ago, and am still unemployed; close to losing everything, hence my lack of patience lately -_-

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2011, 08:35:07 PM »

Sadly, I lost my job a month ago, and am still unemployed; close to losing everything, hence my lack of patience lately -_-

This economy absolutely sucks. Hope you find a job soon, Billy C.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2011, 08:41:04 PM »

Yeah, me too...I lost my job the day I had applied for FMLA ( I was hospitalized a couple of months ago) and was allegedly fired for something else...trying to file, but can't find a pro bono lawyer. Also got rejected for unemployment because of what my former employer alleges...again, I have to appeal. Meanwhile I have zero money coming in, bills piling up, no insurance (my termination was backdated, and my insurance was cancelled retroactively, which means my hospitalization was no longer covered...I'm in more debt that I made in a year before I lost my job) and running out of food.

Meh.

Denni
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2011, 08:41:20 PM »

Peace sounds good to me.

^ Burger

LOL

I see public on that sign, what's the first word.
18thofMay
Smiley Smile Associate

Goin to the beach

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2011, 08:44:02 PM »

Yeah, me too...I lost my job the day I had applied for FMLA ( I was hospitalized a couple of months ago) and was allegedly fired for something else...trying to file, but can't find a pro bono lawyer. Also got rejected for unemployment because of what my former employer alleges...again, I have to appeal. Meanwhile I have zero money coming in, bills piling up, no insurance (my termination was backdated, and my insurance was cancelled retroactively, which means my hospitalization was no longer covered...I'm in more debt that I made in a year before I lost my job) and running out of food.

Meh.

farout!! And you can't move over here to Australia cause your dollar is fcuked..

It’s like he hired a fashion consultant and told her to make him look “punchable.”
Some Guy, 2012
"Donald Trump makes Mike Love look like an asshole"
Me ,2015.
Denni
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2011, 08:45:04 PM »

Meh.

I'm sorry you lost you're job. It sucks for so many right now. I'll keep you in my prayers. I'm here if you need anything.
MBE
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2011, 08:58:38 PM »

Sorry to hear that Billy. I can forward an email to my fiancee who is a lawyer. Maybe she can offer some advice. Just email me and I will see what I can do.
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2011, 09:04:03 PM »

Meh.

farout!! And you can't move over here to Australia cause your dollar is fcuked..

Just curious....How difficult is it to acquire citizenship there if you're from America?

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Denni
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2011, 09:22:19 PM »

Peace sounds good to me.

^ Burger

LOL

Heck!  Who has money for that?  Don't you people know there's a box set coming?  Every penny counts! 
A cancelled romance, well it's hard on me

Stay strong. Things will get better.
18thofMay
Smiley Smile Associate

Goin to the beach

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2011, 09:36:59 PM »

Meh.

Just curious....How difficult is it to acquire citizenship there if you're from America?
eASY

It’s like he hired a fashion consultant and told her to make him look “punchable.”
Some Guy, 2012
"Donald Trump makes Mike Love look like an asshole"
Me ,2015.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2011, 09:53:23 PM »

Thanks guys...

Sorry to hear that Billy. I can forward an email to my fiancee who is a lawyer. Maybe she can offer some advice. Just email me and I will see what I can do.

Will do Mike...appreciate it. I'll PM you later about it; I have to type up a letter anyway, copy/paste here we come Wink

Denni
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2011, 12:36:11 AM »

Went for a midnight ride on my Dads Harley Davidson and got a speeding ticket Cry
I done all I could to get out of it, the lady cop woudn't give me a warning. I was going 75 in a 55 on hwy 99 20 miles out of Fresno county in cailf. This will cost major bucks..Bummer Angry
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: