-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:18:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  sherryluvsbrian
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: sherryluvsbrian  (Read 19781 times)
Denni
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2011, 03:05:59 PM »

You take care too. Most of us here are decent people. It only takes one or two to mess things up sadly.

Unfortunately, I may know who this person is, or who put them up to it. I pray I'm wrong. I been at Mom's since Dad went into the hospital, I haven't been back home yet. I'm going there tonight. If my gut feeling is right, not only will I be embarrassed, but will no longer trust in people. Thanks for you're kind words.
Denni
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2011, 03:11:04 PM »

Briefly, but her IP also belongs to someone else...might be best if the other person explains why.

I'm waiting patiently...

Can you let me know who someone else is.

I may know this person or may not. I'm going home tonight to see if I can find out. Sorry for all the trouble. Please delete me once again, that way this can never happen. I put my feelings out there and I regret it.
A Million Units In Jan!
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2011, 03:29:26 PM »

Like sands through the hourglass, so go the days of The Smiley Smile Message Board.
A Million Units In Jan!
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2011, 03:32:18 PM »

If a new member comes on with the name Desiree, It's Sherry. She's using diffrent emails. Heads up.

Cry baby. As bgas said in one of his posts, boo hoo hoo

That's what you're going to be saying, when I tear you're face off.

Now this beats all of the rehashing in the 'SMiLE Sessions Box Set' link. Finally, a little something different!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2011, 04:24:48 PM »

Briefly, but her IP also belongs to someone else...might be best if the other person explains why.

I'm waiting patiently...

Can you let me know who someone else is.

I may know this person or may not. I'm going home tonight to see if I can find out. Sorry for all the trouble. Please delete me once again, that way this can never happen. I put my feelings out there and I regret it.
IPs match both you and Sherry,as do the emails, and a trace (not IP lookup) seems to come from the same part of southern California.

Will delete you per your request.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2011, 04:27:01 PM »

police

oops.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 04:30:23 PM by pixletwin » Logged
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2011, 04:31:38 PM »

Meh

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2011, 04:35:09 PM »

So does that mean Denni is Sherri and Sherri is Denni, ergo Denny'schild was sherri was Denni?  Huh
Denni
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2011, 04:42:08 PM »

So does that mean Denni is Sherri and Sherri is Denni, ergo Denny'schild was sherri was Denni?  Huh

No, not at all. I wasn't home and someone i knew was doing this. It's over now. I live in north calif.
Denni
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2011, 04:44:11 PM »

police

oops.

No cops, it has stopped. I took care of it.
18thofMay
Smiley Smile Associate

Goin to the beach

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2011, 04:46:19 PM »

This is really..really starting to freak me out..

It’s like he hired a fashion consultant and told her to make him look “punchable.”
Some Guy, 2012
"Donald Trump makes Mike Love look like an asshole"
Me ,2015.
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2011, 04:51:38 PM »

Hold the phone.

Do not tell me Dennyschild and Sherry are the same person  LOL

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Charles LePage @ ComicList
Chairman Of The Board

Hit me with your pet shark.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2011, 04:57:45 PM »

I promise not to tell you.   Afro

"quiet here, no one got crap to say?" - bringahorseinhere
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2011, 05:03:47 PM »

Well I'll be damned.

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2011, 05:05:05 PM »

I've been duped, big style   Shocked Shocked  LOL

Denni
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2011, 05:09:03 PM »

Hold the phone.

Absolutley not.. Read my new thread. My brother and I are handleing the situation, thats why I'm not calling the cops. I don't want my Brother in trouble. They will get whats coming. Nobody, gets away with starting trouble with me.
Denni
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2011, 05:10:53 PM »

No Shady. I'm the same person you been talking to.
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2011, 05:17:47 PM »

Well I hope so  LOL

Denni
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2011, 05:20:05 PM »

Well I hope so  LOL

If members don't understand, I will have no choice but to leave. Believe me. It's a done deal.
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2011, 05:40:08 PM »

Denni, why do you always threaten to leave? You must understand that all this is very confusing. I'm glad that you returned, but you need to have patience through all this confusion.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
Denni
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2011, 06:00:31 PM »

This was sent to me by email. Denni

denni, im sorry for the trouble i caused you. " name deleted" asked me to play a joke on you, he said it would be funny. I did not want to keep it up after i see how mad you were. He said to me, if you love me you will and i did. You found me out, now let me tell you, i dont want any trouble with you, i heard about your rep and im scared of you. Please, understand love makes us do things even if its wrong. I broke up with  "name deleted" today. He found out i am a brian fan and asked me if i do boards, he said you used to do this one in 09-10, thats how it came about. Im sorry and will never do you wrong again. I already have been threatened by you, i won't get in as much trouble as you if you hurt me, terrist threats are againest the law. I will not charge you, if you leave me alone. What ever you do to " name deleted" is up to you, i don't care for him no more. Sorry and hope we dont ever met up, i will have to move any way in june to go back to school. My name is not desi or sherry. Good luck. sorry about your dad.
Denni
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2011, 06:34:16 PM »

This was sent to me by email. Denni

denni, im sorry for the trouble i caused you. " name deleted" asked me to play a joke on you, he said it would be funny. I did not want to keep it up after i see how mad you were. He said to me, if you love me you will and i did. You found me out, now let me tell you, i dont want any trouble with you, i heard about your rep and im scared of you. Please, understand love makes us do things even if its wrong. I broke up with  "name deleted" today. He found out i am a brian fan and asked me if i do boards, he said you used to do this one in 09-10, thats how it came about. Im sorry and will never do you wrong again. I already have been threatened by you, i won't get in as much trouble as you if you hurt me, terrist threats are againest the law. I will not charge you, if you leave me alone. What ever you do to " name deleted" is up to you, i don't care for him no more. Sorry and hope we dont ever met up, i will have to move any way in june to go back to school. My name is not desi or sherry. Good luck. sorry about your dad.

I guess I would be the one in big trouble if I touch her. I did threaten to tear her face off, I guess she could use that to put me away. I never cared before, I'm a nurse and can't have a violent record. I hope I never find out who she is. It's not her I'm as upset with, by the way, he has been takin care of and I think he learened a lesson...Never mess with me or my Family. End of story.
Amy B.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2011, 06:43:56 PM »

I'm very confused right now. I did notice before that Denni and Sherry had very similar (same?) speech (writing) patterns and thought it was weird. If not the same person, then in the same family? Anyway, Denni, whatever is going on, I hope for nothing but the best for you. I repeat what I said before: I hope you find all that you're looking for, with happiness and love. And peace. The Internet is a weird place.
TdHabib
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2011, 07:02:07 PM »

Why don't we all just hope for the best with regards to this situation and go back to talking about the Beach Boys music, which we all love. Denni, you seem to be a very genuine and good person and I wish you the best, however I don't necessarily think it's best to sort all of this through on a message board. Most of the people here are good people and will be here for you if you need it, but how about relaxing these threads, sandbox though they may be.

Btw, Dennis Wilson, your dad, was the coolest Grin

I like the Beatles a bit more than the Boys of Beach, I think Brian's band is the tops---really amazing. And finally, I'm liberal. That's it.
Denni
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2011, 07:20:58 PM »

I'm very confused right now. I did notice before that Denni and Sherry had very similar (same?) speech (writing) patterns and thought it was weird. If not the same person, then in the same family? Anyway, Denni, whatever is going on, I hope for nothing but the best for you. I repeat what I said before: I hope you find all that you're looking for, with happiness and love. And peace. The Internet is a weird place.

My writing was much better than hers, nothing the same about us.  Smiley

Peace sounds good to me.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: