gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680750 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 01:40:07 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: your most worn BB/BW cd  (Read 3100 times)
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2006, 07:53:22 PM »

honestly, some of my cds develope scratches when i listen too much....and honestly...the ones that have it the most are: Friends/20/20 and this may surprise you: MIU/LA

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 08:02:02 PM »

add Today!/Summer Days as well...that was my first 2fer i ever bought

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 08:05:44 PM »

My smileysmile/wild honey is pretty tore up for some reason...I usually take pretty good care of my CDs, but "Heroes and Villains" only plays SOMEtimes and the final two bonus tracks skip.

"Today, in our increasingly secular world, loving one another doesn't just mean "loving."  It means being forced to accept as normal those behaviors and lifestyles that are absolutely abnormal.  It's not enough to live and let live.  You must chant their mantra as well; you must repent, renounce your own values, and pronounce those of the radical left as superior and adopt them."
Mitchell
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 08:17:51 PM »

Somehow I got ticks in Sunflower/Surf's Up and Pet Sounds Mono + Stereo. I hate that so much.

Watch out for snakes!
Chris Brown
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 08:41:57 PM »

Disc 2 of the GV Box...its really annoying!
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 09:51:37 PM »

totally forgot about my SUnflower cd skipping mucho and the GV #2 cd skipping much, but then, if when you didnt have a boot of smile, that's all you had, and that's the beauty of it

~post of the century~
-Mikie

Zack
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 03:39:52 AM »

Disc 2 of the GV Box...its really annoying!

Me too.  Still plays though.  Looks like sh*t.

"I experimented myself right out of action."
TV Forces
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 06:10:54 AM »

i keep all of my discs in pristine shape..  so maybe i'll go by most played..
and thats probably Today/Summer Days.  I would say Pet Sounds as an
album has been played the most.. but I have a few different CD's of it.
Bubba Ho-Tep
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 06:29:43 AM »

IJWMFTT probably. Since everything before that has been rereleased in one form or another, it's been around the longest and get's alot of play.

Disc 2 of the Boxset also. In fact, it has a skip in "Wonderful" which really bugs me. I need a new one.
NimrodsSon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2006, 07:19:09 AM »

None of mine are necessarily "worn," but the one I play the most out of all of them is probably Today!/Summer Days. I listen mostly to vinyl anyways.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx