gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680750 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 03:01:39 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help with my latest album project  (Read 893 times)
JaredLekites
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: April 05, 2011, 11:18:34 PM »

Hello friends,

As some may know, I am winding down on the recording and mixing of my first full length album, to be entitled Star Map. Stylistically, it is somewhere between Pet Sounds and The Basement Tapes. Much like my debut EP, Looking For Diamonds, it was recorded almost entirely on vintage analog equipment.

Being entirely self financed, it hasn't been easy to cover all the costs this time around (full length albums cost more to produce than 5 song EPs). In order to avoid cutting corners where it really counts, I am reaching out to you for some help.

If you wish to help out, please visit my page over at Feed The Muse. There you will be able to see all the donation options. Any amount helps and your generosity will not go unrewarded.
For instance, the lowest option, $5.00 gets you a free download of the entire album a week before its street date while the highest option, $300, gets you autographed copies of both my CDs, collectable merchandise, EXECUTIVE PRODUCER CREDIT, and a very special EXCLUSIVE CONCERT from yours truly.

Thank you very much for reading. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Jared
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 11:19:27 PM by JaredLekites » Logged

jaredlekites.bandcamp.com/
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx