gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680980 Posts in 27625 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 11, 2024, 05:36:36 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: P. F. Sloan on Jan Berry Tribute Album  (Read 3217 times)
Mark A. Moore
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: October 16, 2006, 12:32:44 PM »

Fresh off his recent tour in support of the new Sailover album, P.F. Sloan hits the studio today in Los Angeles . . . with Alan Boyd, Cameron Michael Parkes, and Probyn Gregory . . . to lay down some tracks for our Jan Berry Tribute.

Should be a very cool session . . . and we'll post pictures on our MySpace site when we get 'em.

We're pretty well loaded with original players, such as Sloan, David Marks, Mike Deasy, Tom Bahler, Joe Osborn, and Vic Diaz.

Now we need to add a few more from the younger set of avante-garde pop bands who are really making a name for themselves . . . preferrably with members who can read music . . . such as the Heavy Blinkers, or the High Llamas, etc.

Spread the word . . . It's for a great cause.

http://www.myspace.com/jananddeantribute

M.

Joshilyn Hoisington
Honored Guest

Aeijtzsche

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 06:47:50 PM »

I can report that the sessions went well.  I was lucky enough to be at them and it was very cool to see these pros do what they do.
Mark A. Moore
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 07:04:43 PM »

I can report that the sessions went well.  I was lucky enough to be at them and it was very cool to see these pros do what they do.

Josh,

Just got off the phone with Alan Boyd . . . and it sounds like today's session with Probyn Gregory was exceptionally cool.

M.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx