gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681033 Posts in 27628 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 17, 2024, 09:02:10 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anybody have a copy of the ESQ Dennis Tribute CD 'One In A Million'?  (Read 1331 times)
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2024, 06:12:35 AM »

So yeah, just like in the thread title? Does anybody have this? Is so, anybody willing to part with it. Would love to have it in my collection, and I don't know where else to ask.
Tony S
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2024, 10:29:00 PM »

I have it, along with the Carl tribute as well. They are both wonderful, I wouldn't part with them for any amount of money.
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2024, 01:19:33 AM »

You son of a gun! Well, anybody who does, lemme know!
FreakySmiley
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2024, 03:37:27 PM »

Heck I'd be willing to pay for decent quality mp3 downloads of any of these tracks... I know scattered tracks have been uploaded to youtube by (mostly) various unofficial accounts, but none of these sets are available on streaming in any proper fashion, are they? It's a shame because I have heard a few gorgeous gems over the years and have been genuinely curious about quite a few tracks as well. According to the discogs database, both 'Carl Wilson: Under God' and 'Dennis Wilson: Only with You' have both only been sold on that website ONCE (each in fairly recent history) and the 'One in a Million' CD has apparently NEVER been sold secondhand through the discogs marketplace! Talk about limited -- Does anyone know if there's any way to listen to these CDs without moving heaven and earth? I'd be stunned if those original issues of Endless Summer Quarterly were still in stock/available for purchase...
Tony S
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2024, 02:50:49 PM »

Of the 3, I like the Carl Wilson, Under God the most. There's just some really excellent tracks on that one. Check out My Old Friend, on You Tube, by Billy and Desi. It's a great song.
acedecade75
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2024, 09:20:44 PM »

There is one listing on Ebay for this CD.
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2024, 02:49:04 AM »

Hey also, does anybody have anything like a scan of the track listing and track info from the zine itself? Or something of that nature?
Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2024, 03:13:53 AM »

Of the 3, I like the Carl Wilson, Under God the most. There's just some really excellent tracks on that one. Check out My Old Friend, on You Tube, by Billy and Desi. It's a great song.
Is that one still available?
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx