gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680986 Posts in 27625 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 12, 2024, 01:06:27 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TLOS's Failure In The UK  (Read 6332 times)
Jason
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2008, 12:11:16 AM »

Well, it's true y'know.
absinthe_boy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2008, 12:42:51 AM »

And as we all know, because Mike won't let us forget, Kokomo was a huge hit without Brian.

Maybe someone should point out to Mike that Brian has had more chart success in the last four years than the BB's have in the last 40....
Dancing Bear
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2008, 05:32:49 AM »

Maybe someone should point out to Mike that Brian has had more chart success in the last four years than the BB's have in the last 40....
That's why he jumps from label to label with each new realease, too many offers.  Smiley

I'm as glad as everyone for Brian having found a solid audience during his solo career, but all this talk about chart success is a bit embarassing. I doubt anyone here, if asked, would claim the last few years of Neil Diamond's career as his 'commercial peak', but the charts says so. Yeah, forget the seventies. "12 New Songs' and 'Home Before Dark' are where it's at.  Smiley

I'm fat as a cow oh how'd I ever get this way!
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2008, 07:09:54 AM »

That's why he jumps from label to label with each new realease, too many offers.  Smiley

I'm as glad as everyone for Brian having found a solid audience during his solo career, but all this talk about chart success is a bit embarassing. I doubt anyone here, if asked, would claim the last few years of Neil Diamond's career as his 'commercial peak', but the charts says so. Yeah, forget the seventies. "12 New Songs' and 'Home Before Dark' are where it's at.  Smiley

That's true, but I think Brian is at his solo peak right now, which is quite amazing
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 07:11:39 AM by Wild_Honey-In_Stereo » Logged

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx