gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680893 Posts in 27619 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 03, 2024, 05:13:21 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My book I Can Hear Music. Can we work together to get this out?  (Read 8879 times)
MBE
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2012, 07:46:37 AM »

It's really good, too, guys. You'll love it!
Thanks!
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2012, 09:07:16 AM »

It's really good, too, guys. You'll love it!

Good.   Forward us a copy, Billy, and we'll assess it for ourselves.

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
MBE
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2012, 09:51:38 PM »

Just wanted to let you all know the latest. I did have a company interested but it didn't end up working out. I will be able to put a lot more time into selling it in December, but if anything happens before that I will keep everyone informed.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2012, 01:01:18 AM »

If worse comes to worse, you could always print the text out, bind it together and sell it to us Smiley Smile member for $5-$10 bucks a copy. Smiley

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
MBE
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2012, 01:26:35 AM »

It will come out properly I am sure of that now. I just have to have the time to work it, and I will be able to soon.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx