gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680956 Posts in 27623 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 10, 2024, 01:35:12 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: David Marks and The Marksmen  (Read 1027 times)
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2010, 10:48:12 AM »

Not so much a question here as a statement. Having just acquired it yesterday I must stress -  Anybody that doesn't own "The Marksmen Ultimate Collectors Edition" CD do yourselves a big favour and grab a copy!!!  It's seriously good!! Anybody that owns it feel free to post your thoughts in regards to it.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Paulos
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 01:49:34 PM »

I picked this up not long before Christmas and was very pleased indeed, worth it just for Sheriff Of Noddingham which absolutely destroys any of the BB surf instrumentals. I also really enjoy I Heard You Cryin' and Kustom Kar Show, the latter would have fit perfectly onto Little Deuce Coupe.
dogear
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 01:59:51 PM »

"Sheriff..." and "Kustom..." were released as a 7" on the Sundazed label (candy colored vinyl with PS) in 2003 (Sundazed S-158) - nice one!

Watson, did you hear this?
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 09:51:09 AM »

I picked this up not long before Christmas and was very pleased indeed, worth it just for Sheriff Of Noddingham which absolutely destroys any of the BB surf instrumentals. I also really enjoy I Heard You Cryin' and Kustom Kar Show, the latter would have fit perfectly onto Little Deuce Coupe.

Defo. A little vocal arrangement from Brian and it would have been a pretty cool edition to the album.  Rather than 4 previously released songs.  Well actually, it had to have the title track but "Car Club" should have been removed in favour of it. Of course this would have only happened if Dave had been born a Wilson. Murry was such a prick! 

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx