gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681076 Posts in 27629 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 21, 2024, 07:58:07 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 5 BB.Huge back up band..! Ticket prices.?  (Read 14131 times)
Justin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2012, 08:41:07 AM »

Great Amanda! 
I ended up getting a better seat myself so now I have an extra ticket for the show...I'm going to try and sell it here on the board first before going to cragislist/Ebay...if you know anyone who'd be interested in it, let me know!

I wonder if they'll add a second show....could be possible. 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 08:42:25 AM by Justin » Logged
Ram4
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2012, 08:58:31 AM »

I was also struggling to get anything to pop up.  I tried looking for 1 ticket and that worked so I knew the tickets were selling, just had to get in.  Finally started seeing some come up.  I almost pulled the trigger on Floor seats, Row G but I threw them back and started to regret it.  I also had Box V which is on the side but closer than the balcony, but I decided to keep looking.  After 35 grueling minutes I'm in Row F, just off center in Sec 3R in the first two seats on the aisle.  That works for me.  It's 24 rows back if you count the pit.  I've always sat in the Mezzanine Boxes there so I wanted to get closer this time.  Girlfriend picked up the tab on this one too. Grin

I think for Milwaukee I'm just going to do my old trick of walking up the day of the show.  It always works with amazing results.
Ram4
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2012, 09:00:02 AM »

Great Amanda! 
I ended up getting a better seat myself so now I have an extra ticket for the show...I'm going to try and sell it here on the board first before going to cragislist/Ebay...if you know anyone who'd be interested in it, let me know!

They could easily add more shows in Chicago since they have most of the week off before the Vegas show.  But as I said, the G8 Summit in Chicago that day could force our show to be postponed if things are really bad in the streets.
37!ws
Smiley Smile Associate

All baggudo at my man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2012, 09:25:18 AM »

Oh, eff...that's the G8 summit day?!?!!? CRAP!!!! A few of us where I work are actually planning to work at home that day and the next just to keep ourselves safe...yeah, I'm probably not going to buy tickets after all...this'll be a good excuse to check out SummerFest.

Heh...a non-fan friend of mine was able to get tickets. I tried to but couldn't. (UPDATE: heard back from the non-fan friend. Told me how he got through, and so did I...but I didn't get the tickets.)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 09:46:37 AM by 37!ws » Logged

Check out my podcasts: Tune X Podcast (tunex.fab4it.com) and Autobiography of a Schnook (SchnookPodcast.com); there are worse things you can do!
Peadar 'Big Dinner' O'Driscoll
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2012, 09:56:07 AM »

There are loads of cheap Berlin tickets left but not many top price tickets. Need to get money together and buy some.

Jim McShane
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2012, 10:41:14 AM »

I just called the Chicago Theatre to ask about the prices for each seating level.  They claim they don't know any more than we do.  $40.00 - $250.00 is the range.  My girlfriend is going to buy my ticket for my birthday and said she would spend $250.00 on me, but I don't think I could ask her to spend that much.  What should I do?  She said she won't go with me if I got a $250.00 ticket and I would like her to be with me at the show.  But do I pass up a killer seat?

I just hope that the G8 Summit doesn't ruin the show, because it could.  Be prepared for this show to be re-scheduled or possibly cancelled in a worse case scenario. Sad

It could - my son goes to school in downtown Chicago, and they cancelled his classes for that entire week already.
Justin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2012, 11:01:16 AM »

It seems Stubhub have already absorbed about 167 tickets just on the main floor for the Chicago Theatre show.  Top seat going for $899
Justin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2012, 02:06:23 PM »

Great Amanda! 

They could easily add more shows in Chicago since they have most of the week off before the Vegas show.  But as I said, the G8 Summit in Chicago that day could force our show to be postponed if things are really bad in the streets.

And it's official...they've now added a second Chicago show on 5/22.
rogerlancelot
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2012, 09:54:10 AM »

It's clearly a joke guys...sorry, I just love that this forum isn't keen on censorship and all, thus letting me run wild with nonsense. But yeah, the joke is that nobody would ever really say something like that about David Marks....

Grin
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx