gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680935 Posts in 27621 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 09, 2024, 09:55:29 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Timeline question  (Read 883 times)
Phoenix
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2011, 10:01:36 PM »

As much as I wish all the current Smile discussions had stayed under one thread topic, I'm starting yet another one, in hopes of finding a quick answer and not having my question get lost deep in the recesses of some other thread.

Recently, I misremembered that the "Bag Of Tricks"/"Heroes And Villains Intro" was always the beginning of "Mrs. O'Leary's Cow" and was only associated with "Heroes And Villains" because of a labeling mistake.  Someone quickly (and correctly) reminded me it was the other way around so I'm now left wondering. 

How/when/why did it become associated with "Fire"?
How long has it officially been part of it?  Long before BWPS, correct?

Thanks in advance.
buddhahat
Smiley Smile Associate

Hi, my name's Doug. Would you like to dance?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 01:06:27 AM »

As far as I'm aware David Leaf thought the two pieces belonged together and that's where the idea started, but I can't tell you when he made that connection - maybe around the the time Mark Linnett was going through the tapes in the 80s?

..and don't apologise. As far as I'm concerned the more Smile threads, the better!

Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes ......
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx