-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 09:42:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Is it Me or is that people always talk more about Brian and Dennis than Carl??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is it Me or is that people always talk more about Brian and Dennis than Carl??  (Read 41134 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2012, 10:24:39 PM »

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but combined with everything else (the sudden change in behavior specifically)...I dunno...got a weird vibe.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
MBE
« Reply #151 on: August 15, 2012, 10:38:01 PM »

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but combined with everything else (the sudden change in behavior specifically)...I dunno...got a weird vibe.
Me too. Off the wall situation.
?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2012, 05:44:53 AM »

I just got through reading this thread.  I can't say I've ever noticed Ethan before on the board but I was curious enough after reading this trainwreck to google him.  I happened to come across his tumblr page where he mentioned the incident here.  He also mentions that he's autistic, which to me, really puts what happened in perspective.  Obviously he was out of line with those posts, but I can't help but feel a bit bummed out that it got to that level and wonder if that would have been an issue had people been a little more sensitive.  Just saying.
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2012, 07:11:42 AM »

I just noticed Billy changed Ethan's account.  LOL
MBE
« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2012, 08:38:00 AM »

I have a cousin who is autistic, and sometimes she says things she shouldn't, but this crossed a disturbing line that I can't put down completely to that.
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 16, 2012, 05:41:23 PM »

Has anyone read Ethan's post about the whole incident over on the bloo? Apparently it was all Ian's fault....

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: August 16, 2012, 06:01:30 PM »

Huh. I think if you ask those who have had run-ins with Ian, well...if they blame him for this I'll be shocked. It would have been anybody. It seems what first set him off was it being pointed out to him that the topic title (this thread, in fact) was too brief.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: August 16, 2012, 06:42:25 PM »

That said...I'm going to lock this now. As I've stated before, a lot of this was out of the blue. and makes me feel that something else may be going on with him. With that in mind, there's no need to pick at someone not here to defend themselves

I just noticed Billy changed Ethan's account.

Yeah, I did it to lighten the mood a bit, as things had gotten a bit heated. I'm going to go ahead and delete the account now, though.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: