gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681020 Posts in 27627 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 16, 2024, 07:38:41 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Free Seat Upgrade for Oakland TLOS Show  (Read 1085 times)
endofposts
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2008, 06:12:34 PM »

I went to buy an upper balcony seat for the Oakland Paramount show, which is $45.00.  I put in the price level I wanted, but for location, I put in "best available."  Instead of getting an upper balcony seat (we're talking the last ten rows of the balcony, which are nosebleed seats), the Ticketmaster system gave me an orchestra seat (row OO), which are all priced at $85, for the $45 price.  A very nice $40 discount.  I'm not sure if this was a glitch, but if anyone hasn't bought tickets yet, you might want to try the cheaper price and see what seats you might come up with. Is this an indication of slow sales (the show is a week from now, not like it's only a day or two)? 

EDIT:  Okay, I went back to the site out of curiousity, and they now have rear orchestra as starting at $45.  I'm almost sure it as all $85 for the orchestra last week.  $65 will also get you into the orchestra now instead of middle balcony, only closer in than $45.  Also, they have now released the first two rows of the orchestra, which they had not before.  They're $125, but as of this evening, that would get you front row seats.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 11:28:51 PM by forget marie » Logged
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx