gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680890 Posts in 27619 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 03, 2024, 06:35:44 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beach Boy Channel on Sirius XM for additional charge  (Read 1635 times)
Jim Curtis
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2023, 09:32:34 AM »

I tried to get channel 503 on Sirius XM which is the Beach Boy channel thru December 9.  They are charging an additional $6/ month to get this channel.  Then try to cancel……..  a shame for what they charge me
Awesoman
Smiley Smile Associate

Disagreements? Work 'em out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 07:20:05 AM »

I tried to get channel 503 on Sirius XM which is the Beach Boy channel thru December 9.  They are charging an additional $6/ month to get this channel.  Then try to cancel……..  a shame for what they charge me

Haven't bothered listening to it and didn't realize you had to pay extra.  No thanks.  As much as I love this band I get quickly fatigued whenever I try listening to that station.  I don't know if it's the scattershot playlist that jumps all over the place or my attention span just isn't what it used to be but that station just works best for me in small doses.  I'm glad SiriusXM has it at all though.  I wondered what compelled them to bring it back?

And if you don't know where you're going
Any road will take you there
KC41
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2023, 03:20:46 AM »

Not all Sirius XM radios can be tuned to premium channels such as 503. However, if you use the Sirius XM app you can listen to 503 without paying a premium surcharge.
Jim Curtis
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2023, 02:52:43 PM »

Thanks…you are correct.  I Dow the app, paired it to my cars Sirius XM account and was able to listen this afternoon.   I find the programming poor.  Between 2 pm and 3:30 pm they played the following songs twice:

Rock and roll music
Darlin
Wouldn’t it be nice
Dance dance  dance

Needs better programming because their music portfolio is huge
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx