gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680996 Posts in 27625 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 13, 2024, 09:33:22 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pieces of Paper  (Read 2174 times)
NateRuvin
Smiley Smile Associate

"I had to prove that I could make it alone"...

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2015, 03:03:17 PM »

Since the late 80's, Bruce has had pieces of paper on his keyboard, about the size of an index card.
I'd assume they'd be setlist, but you wouldn't need a bunch, and he probably has one by his feet like the others.

What do you all think they are?
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 03:31:59 PM »

Since the late 80's, Bruce has had pieces of paper on his keyboard, about the size of an index card.
I'd assume they'd be setlist, but you wouldn't need a bunch, and he probably has one by his feet like the others.

Most likely they're thank you notes from Mike, for sticking by him and playing every show

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Jim Rockford
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 04:23:29 PM »

Instructions for microphone adjusting.  Smiley
Alan Smith
Smiley Smile Associate

I'm still here bitches and I know everything. –A

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 04:37:33 PM »

as supplied by Bruce

ESQ - Subscribe Now!!!

A new Beach Boys forum is here! http://beachboys.boards.net/
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 05:16:46 PM »

As prescribed by mYke. Not only myKe stand adjusting, but wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn to sing, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn to play the keyboard, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn to pee,
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn to think, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn to be sure myKe's sandals are cleaned and shined. Razz

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 05:18:33 PM »

OSD! LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
beatle608
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 05:38:26 PM »

Hand clap reminders.

Brian introduced The Little Girl I Once Knew by saying that the first two notes sounded "Chinese," but not to worry because the rest of the song was "American."    
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 06:04:23 PM »

As much fun as it is to act like a somewhat mentally limited 12-year-old and make idiotic jokes with lots of caps, misspellings, and emojis, I'll take a serious guess: keyboard settings? Reminders about this or that change to this or that song? Just shots in the dark.

Sorry if that's boring. If so, try this:

MYKE LUV  Cool Guy Cool Guy Wink Wink Evil Evil Violin Violin Pirate Brian, Dennis, & Carl

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
The Cincinnati Kid
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 06:30:31 PM »

As much fun as it is to act like a somewhat mentally limited 12-year-old and make idiotic jokes with lots of caps, misspellings, and emojis, I'll take a serious guess: keyboard settings? Reminders about this or that change to this or that song? Just shots in the dark.

Sorry if that's boring. If so, try this:

MYKE LUV  Cool Guy Cool Guy Wink Wink Evil Evil Violin Violin Pirate Brian, Dennis, & Carl

lol nice.  Head Spin Head Spin w00t! w00t! w00t! High Five High Five Pirate Drinking Buddies
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 07:14:51 PM »

Cool Razz Wink Cool Guy Smokin LOL police angel 3D Afro Azn Evil Cry Undecided Lips Sealed Embarrassed Tongue Roll Eyes Huh Cool Shocked Sad Angry Grin Cheesy Smiley Pirate Violin dennis High Five Poke Thud Brian's Trip Wink 2 Rock! Brian, Dennis, & Carl Tip Toe Angry Wall Drumroll Love Happy Dance Transcendental Meditation Bow Head Spin Drum Jedi Duel Kiss Ninja Hello Kiss Thumbs Up Dead Horse Whatever! Computer Smash! w00t! Geek Kool-Aid Man Beer  Que? Shrug Psyche! laugh Hug Old Man Drinking Buddies group hug Ahhh! Serenade Brow Listening King Air Quotes

Here's the whole enchilada, el capitando. So good to see that you read my post. Now I suppose you want your hour back, which includes your...post.

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx