gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680988 Posts in 27625 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 12, 2024, 09:01:40 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "That's Why God Made The Radio" Single!  (Read 252232 times)
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1200 on: May 11, 2012, 04:33:01 PM »

Bruce sings that line live. not that that means anything really.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: May 11, 2012, 04:43:46 PM »

Al and Bruce are both singing "In my car" imo

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
southbay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: May 11, 2012, 05:00:57 PM »

Bruce sings that line live. not that that means anything really.

On Fallon both Al and Bruce sang that line.  On the youtube clip from the Beacon, the camera is on neither of them, but you can clearly hear Al, Bruce not as much

Summer's gone...it's finally sinking in
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1203 on: May 12, 2012, 04:48:46 AM »

They change around some parts for live performances. The studio "in my car" is Bruce. If you can't hear it, compare the two parts directly. And then listen to the other parts Bruce and Al have a lead on. Definitely Bruce
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 04:50:46 AM by Rocker » Logged

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
Craig Boyd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: May 12, 2012, 05:09:33 AM »

They change around some parts for live performances. The studio "in my car" is Bruce. If you can't hear it, compare the two parts directly. And then listen to the other parts Bruce and Al have a lead on. Definitely Bruce

I'm saying it's definitely Bruce. Al may be doubling his part but the upfront voice there is Brucey.
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1205 on: May 12, 2012, 05:15:51 AM »

I'm saying it's definitely Bruce. Al may be doubling his part but the upfront voice there is Brucey.

Right. Al is very audible on "capturing mem'ries" and then the voice changes and Bruce takes over. Al is singing the "like a prayer" so it's very easy to compare both parts and see that it is Bruce on "in my car"

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx