gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680955 Posts in 27623 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 10, 2024, 12:10:52 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Are there any pictures of Bruce Johnston with a moustache?  (Read 51545 times)
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2010, 06:24:57 AM »

Now I know who "Custom Machine" is.   All I need is his SS# and I'm set........ Grin
Rolling Stone screwed up!  The actual number is 104-52-1045.  Henceforth, please be advised that any posts appearing from "Custom Machine" are actually those of "Mikie", who has assumed my identity.  I cannot accept any responsibility, nor will I be held liable, for anything he says.  Mikie, hope you are enjoying living in my old early 70s college days apartment!  Say hello to Al for me when he stops by for a few drags!   Smokin

I'll tell Al you said hello, Custom Machine. I think I'm gonna see him this Friday night in Big Sur.

I'll tell Al you said hello, Custom Machine. I think I'm gonna see him this Friday night in Big Sur.

OK, and if you do attend Al's Big Sur library concert, please be sure to give us a report.

Man, I love it when one guy is posting to himself!

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2010, 06:43:46 AM »

Did any of the BBs ever shave their private parts?

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
Steve Mayo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2010, 06:46:42 AM »

read page 150 of the endless summer book by jack lloyd..    Smiley

moderatorem non facit stultus est ingenio
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2010, 06:58:31 AM »

read page 150 of the endless summer book by jack lloyd..    Smiley

Incredibilo! Never thought that there would arrive such a factual answer...  LOL

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2010, 07:52:47 AM »

So was Mike's head not the only bald part of his anatomy?

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 05, 2010, 09:01:27 AM »

Can someone please page Mr. Johnston and tell him that Magnum PI want's his 'tache back.

Actually, Magnum stole the 'tache from Bruce, as this photo predates the beginning of the TV show by about 9 years.   Yes, peeps, Bruce was ahead of the curve!

Dr. Zhivago was released in 1965, based on Boris Pasternak's novel and was awarded 5 Oscars.  That blockbuster film was in the théâtres for about 6 years, (the smaller théâtres for a long time, as there were no DVD's or Videocassettes to own your own copy so people saw it multiple times) and it was a great "look" - and that a lot of guys sported...Omar Sharif's image was on billboards for years.    Wink
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 05, 2010, 09:24:25 AM »

Can someone please page Mr. Johnston and tell him that Magnum PI want's his 'tache back.

Actually, Magnum stole the 'tache from Bruce, as this photo predates the beginning of the TV show by about 9 years.   Yes, peeps, Bruce was ahead of the curve!

Dr. Zhivago was released in 1965, based on Boris Pasternak's novel and was awarded 5 Oscars.  That blockbuster film was in the théâtres for about 6 years, (the smaller théâtres for a long time, as there were no DVD's or Videocassettes to own your own copy so people saw it multiple times) and it was a great "look" - and that a lot of guys sported...Omar Sharif's image was on billboards for years.    Wink

My mum was a great Sharif fan. She made lots of drawings of him.

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 05, 2010, 09:31:23 AM »

Mine was too, and we saw it together several times...and would never miss it,  when it was on television years later...It never got old!
A real classic!

Your mum had great taste... Wink

The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2010, 10:03:53 AM »

Mine was too, and we saw it together several times...and would never miss it,  when it was on television years later...It never got old!
A real classic!

She was also fond of Gregory Peck, and Cary Grant. In general: real gentlemen with a feminine touch (emphatic), rather than brain-free sixpacks with a lust for blood. Yes, she has taste (she's still alive and kicking at 75).

Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 05, 2010, 10:06:42 AM »

"Mum". There's more weirdness!  

Shall I remain mum about this or ask why the English aren't consistent to U.S. standards by referring to their "Mum" as "Mom"?  Geeeeez!

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2010, 10:21:26 AM »

"Mum". There's more weirdness!  

Shall I remain mum about this or ask why the English aren't consistent to U.S. standards by referring to their "Mum" as "Mom"?  Geeeeez!

Now, chap, here's an object lesson about all things British, it really pays to watch it in full and attentively:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4CXY6TVBMc

Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 05, 2010, 10:46:22 AM »

Thanks, bloke.   Now I've been enlightened.  

Now I have to go figure out why some call it "Football" instead of "Soccer".

And don't get me started on "Cricket", "Rounders", and "Baseball".  Baseball being the more manly sport of course....... Grin

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 05, 2010, 10:47:58 AM »

Thanks, bloke.   Now I've been enlightened.  

Now I have to go figure out why some call it "Football" instead of "Soccer".

And don't get me started on "Cricket", "Rounders", and "Baseball".  Baseball being the more manly sport of course....... Grin

I hear that baseball is the Jurassic Park version of softball. Is that correct, sir?

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 05, 2010, 11:42:03 AM »

A real classic!

She was also fond of Gregory Peck, and Cary Grant. In general: real gentlemen with a feminine touch (emphatic), rather than brain-free sixpacks with a lust for blood. Yes, she has taste (she's still alive and kicking at 75).

Nice you still have her...

Yeah...the standards have been lowered!
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 05, 2010, 12:06:36 PM »

I hear that baseball is the Jurassic Park version of softball. Is that correct, sir?

No.  No, it isn't.  Baseball is hard ball. Brian Wilson played baseball, you know.  They say he was good enough to go pro, but I'm not so sure.  Murry kept telling him where to play in the outfield.  I'm glad Brian stuck to music.

Brian and Al Jardine played Football too, you know. You know what happened to Al, right? Football is a tough sport - much tougher than that candy-assed sport Soccer.  Tongue
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 12:13:46 PM by Mikie » Logged

The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2010, 12:09:56 PM »

No.  No, it isn't.  Brian Wilson played baseball, you know.  They say he was good enough to go pro, but I'm not so sure.  Murry kept telling him where to play in the outfield.  I'm glad Brian stuck to music.

Brian and Al Jardine played Football too, you know. You know what happened to Al, right? Football is a tough sport - much tougher than that sissy sport Soccer.  Tongue

Soccer is the elegant and graceful version of football. If football is the Rolling Stones, soccer is the Beach Boys.

Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2010, 12:16:33 PM »

I'll give you that.   Smiley

The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2010, 12:17:51 PM »

I'll give you that.   Smiley

Let's have World Peace then.

Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2010, 12:23:10 PM »

Or whirled peas, whichever comes first.   Grin
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 12:24:04 PM by Mikie » Logged

The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 05, 2010, 12:30:06 PM »

Or whirled peas, whichever comes first.   Grin

LOL always nice to log out with a good joke! See you around...

Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 05, 2010, 12:37:31 PM »

Sure, man.  Nice talkin' witcha.  It's been real surreal.

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2010, 09:13:03 AM »

No.  No, it isn't.  Baseball is hard ball. Brian Wilson played baseball, you know.  They say he was good enough to go pro, but I'm not so sure.  Murry kept telling him where to play in the outfield.  I'm glad Brian stuck to music.

Brian and Al Jardine played Football too, you know. You know what happened to Al, right? Football is a tough sport - much tougher than that candy-assed sport Soccer.  Tongue

I find it funny that Al Jardine played football. Whenever he tried to tackle someone he probably bounced right off them! Al, Charles Manson and Davy Jones shoulda formed a group. They could have saved money by buying childrens 3/4 size instruments to perform with.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2010, 10:22:42 AM »

I find it funny that Al Jardine played football. Whenever he tried to tackle someone he probably bounced right off them! Al, Charles Manson and Davy Jones shoulda formed a group. They could have saved money by buying childrens 3/4 size instruments to perform with.

Alan played offense.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 09, 2010, 10:27:40 AM »

Halfback with the Hawthorne Cougars.

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: October 09, 2010, 10:38:37 AM »

Hawthorne High B squad, fall 1957 - Brian #51, Alan #45.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx