gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680903 Posts in 27619 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 07, 2024, 12:32:49 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: matt-zeus's "I'm Gonna Make You Mine, Missy"  (Read 2224 times)
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2009, 04:41:41 PM »

Our very own matt-zeus's tune "I'm Gonna Make You Mine, Missy" happened to pop up on my iTunes shuffle. Before it was some modern indie semi-folk tune, I forget what. Then BAM, a burst of wonderful, perfect pop. And it was followed by Elvis Costello's "Clubland."

It fit right in. I told him then and I'll say it again, that's a heck of a pop tune. Do yourself a favor and listen to his music if you haven't (and you're a pop fan, which I'd assume you are to some degree, considering you're on a Beach Boys site).

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
matt-zeus
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 12:28:51 PM »

Well Luther, what a surprising and lovely post this is, very flattering to have a great songwriter like yourself (and I mean that) instigate a post about a fellow musician, so thanks very much! :-)
Incidentally, it is the first song on my myspace page here; http:www.myspace.com/brigadiermusic - and is also like the first 5 tracks on my mypace player, off my new album 'Time is a wound' which I've just put out.

Disco, disco, discotheque mama...

My music: http://www.thebrigadier.co.uk
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx