gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681017 Posts in 27627 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 15, 2024, 06:23:17 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Smile Session Photograph Ownership  (Read 899 times)
Mooger Fooger
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2011, 01:56:29 PM »

I am curious as to who exactly owns the Smile session photos taken by Jasper Dailey? I read that they belong to David Leaf (or his ex-wife) but I also read the Peter Reum is credited with the printed material in the box set/2004 tour program. Does anyone know who I would need to contact with regards to the pictures?
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 03:03:36 PM »

Basically, Peter reum bought the BB studio shots from Jasper - negs and all - back in the early 80s. Then ownership transferred to his former wife, who licensed them to Brad Elliott in the early 2000s with the intent of portfolios of high quality prints being sold. This never happened and in the wake of the First Wave farrago, things got very murky, but I understand, and Peter will correct me here, that David Leaf currently has ownership of the daily material.

Oh, and last time I heard, David & Eva were still married.  Grin

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Mooger Fooger
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 05:19:06 PM »

Thanks AGD and apologies to David Leaf and his wife - may they be blessed with many years of happy marriage!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx