gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680996 Posts in 27625 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 13, 2024, 10:16:20 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: No Pier Pressure Bundles are out  (Read 5686 times)
Eric Aniversario
Smiley Smile Associate

Keep the Summer Alive!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2015, 01:44:07 AM »

I see that the the CD is available for purchase by itself. Does that mean that if I order it, that I'll receive it before the release date?
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2015, 06:29:19 AM »

I see that the the CD is available for purchase by itself. Does that mean that if I order it, that I'll receive it before the release date?

There are always fluke cases, but I’d say it’s far more likely that ordering from a venue like this will get you the CD *after* the release date. Some “shops” like this will ship the CD out on release date, so you’ll end up getting it several days after release date at best. I don’t know if Best Buy or Target will be stocking Brian’s new album (I would assume it’s quite possible), but even Amazon will often offer “release date delivery” where they ship the CD out prior to release date so folks get it on the release date.

I don’t think these online web store things, which are all handled by some other fulfillment company, are always set up to dial in delivery like Amazon. Plus, it looks like they’re charging substantially more for the CD than other retailers will (and they’ll probably throw shipping charges and maybe sales tax on top of that as well).

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2015, 06:31:11 AM »

Brian looks like he wants to beat some ass in that picture lol

I actually thought that picture was the ominous meeting where they offered Stamos the chance to replace Al *and* Bruce...  LOL

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2015, 12:45:00 PM »

There are always fluke cases, but I’d say it’s far more likely that ordering from a venue like this will get you the CD *after* the release date. Some “shops” like this will ship the CD out on release date, so you’ll end up getting it several days after release date at best. I don’t know if Best Buy or Target will be stocking Brian’s new album (I would assume it’s quite possible), but even Amazon will often offer “release date delivery” where they ship the CD out prior to release date so folks get it on the release date.

I don’t think these online web store things, which are all handled by some other fulfillment company, are always set up to dial in delivery like Amazon. Plus, it looks like they’re charging substantially more for the CD than other retailers will (and they’ll probably throw shipping charges and maybe sales tax on top of that as well).

I know, in the past, that Melinda kept close tabs on these folks to ENSURE that they were on the ball and on time.  And...they were aboslutely.  I would think, seeing how important this all is to Brian, that she'll be on it again like green on grass.

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Justin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2015, 01:50:17 PM »

Well...they've just shipped my bundle package out.  CD and signed lithograph in one package...wonder how this will turn out?  Last time I checked--you can't fit a CD into a cardboard tube mailer.....
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx