gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680957 Posts in 27623 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 10, 2024, 02:39:58 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 50th Anniversary Tour Dates (as they roll out) (*UPDATED, Feb 15th*)  (Read 230550 times)
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: August 25, 2012, 02:43:08 AM »

Presidential Inauguration   Washington DC Jan 20 2013

Grin

Interested Bruce?

http://www.classichitsandoldies.com/v2/2012/08/24/mitt-romney-says-hed-invite-the-beach-boys-aerosmith-to-play-the-white-house/
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: August 25, 2012, 03:03:32 AM »

Just bought my tickets for Beach Boys in Barcelona!!!!!!  I went to the April 28th show in Atlanta, Ga and now I´m in vacation with my girlfriend in Spain and coincidentally they are playing while we are here haha. 

My girlfriend is Spanish but likes the Beach Boys. She really loves ¨Marcella¨ as do I and has a general appreciation for the Boys even though they´re an American band, etc.  I was just curious what type of things should I be pointing out to her? I kind of want to make it a show and tell type of thing and kind of educate her on the group a bit more. She knows about Brian´s problems so I think she understands that it´s pretty amazing that they guy is even alive, etc.  More than anything, it´s to enjoy good music in an awesome city. I´m interested more than anything just to see how they adapt to a European audience especially when it comes to banter. For example, right before ¨Be True¨Mike makes a quip about people in uniform and refers to the University of Georgia but this time I wonder if he refers to
the University of Barcelona or something. She´s looking forward to it almost more than I am hahah because she knows that I love the group and over the years they have grown on her because they remind her of me. ...

On a side note, I also plan on asking her to marry me ^^

Did she say "Si!"?   Smiley

“We live in divisive times.”
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx