-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 11:46:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Denni
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Denni  (Read 75951 times)
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2011, 07:07:31 PM »

I had a feeling making this thread would be a bad idea.  Roll Eyes Dennis might have been Denni's biological father, but she has more of Brian's traits. She's a very sensitive and somewhat "fragile" person. So whenever somebody says anything negative about her, she takes it harder than most people. Many people here might have been joking around, or thought they were joking around, but she really did take it hard. That's all I have to say on the subject.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Jason
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 07:46:37 PM »

Why would you ban Dennis Wilson's youngest kid from a board paying tribute to him?Huh

Same reason they made Brian Wilson's illegitimate son a moderator...

YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2011, 08:11:28 PM »

I had a feeling making this thread would be a bad idea.  Roll Eyes Dennis might have been Denni's biological father, but she has more of Brian's traits. She's a very sensitive and somewhat "fragile" person. So whenever somebody says anything negative about her, she takes it harder than most people. Many people here might have been joking around, or thought they were joking around, but she really did take it hard. That's all I have to say on the subject.

I agree that she seemed quite sensitive about certain things.

And as nice as she is and as cool as it would be to have Dennis Wilson's daughter posting here, I think it would be like dropping a cat into a tank of sharks. Again.

But if she can handle dealing with people on the internet being jackasses, I say we welcome her with open arms. (No I'm not a jackass.  Smiley)

No mas, por favor.
Jason
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2011, 08:18:02 PM »

Jackass!
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2011, 08:38:42 PM »

She did not appear to have any of Brian's traits from what I can see - she talked about getting into fights with people previously in her life (normally fragile and sensitive people do not get into many fights - nor are they as outspoken as Denni appeared to be). She talked about how the person responsible for her account hack would pay for what they did. She was not shy - she spoke her mind freely and divulged quantities of information of her day to day life with us (including pictures of herself). This does not sound like the Brian I have read about. Just sayin'...

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2011, 09:38:26 AM »

She did not appear to have any of Brian's traits from what I can see - she talked about getting into fights with people previously in her life (normally fragile and sensitive people do not get into many fights - nor are they as outspoken as Denni appeared to be). She talked about how the person responsible for her account hack would pay for what they did. She was not shy - she spoke her mind freely and divulged quantities of information of her day to day life with us (including pictures of herself). This does not sound like the Brian I have read about. Just sayin'...

She never said she was Brian's kid... am I missing something?  Huh
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2011, 10:19:30 AM »

Yeah, you missed the part where Jonas revealed that the board is staffed entirely by the ill-gotten fruits of Brian's loins  Grin

I honestly don't know about Denni. I kinda got off the bus when the whole lesbian stalker thing got going, as that was a steaming batch of WTF.

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2011, 10:34:24 AM »

Jay mentioned how Dennis Wilson may be Denni's biological father, but she carries more of Brian's traits than Dennis'. And thus I pointed out the inconsistencies with that statement based on her posts.

To be fair I know nothing about her true self...and i'd venture to guess it's possible no one else here does either. The Internet is not a place for trusting personal conversations (especially with people whom you never met in person)...for you never know who you are really talking to (case and point: Denni's account apparently being hacked - half of us were conversing with someone who was not Denni)...it is a sad but proven fact of the internet.

Anyways, I wish her well in life. Well, back to Wall waiting for the SMiLE release Grin

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2011, 10:47:42 AM »

Taking a look at her facebook account she has a lot of "big name" friends that would seem to  imply there was something to her story. I dunno though. Don't matter a hill-a-beans to me either way.  3D
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2011, 01:22:07 PM »

Taking a look at her facebook account she has a lot of "big name" friends that would seem to  imply there was something to her story. I dunno though. Don't matter a hill-a-beans to me either way.  3D

Sure, that's possible; and she may really be one of Dennis' illegitimate children. Personally, I don't really care at this point. Now if she starts channeling Dennis' spirit....
But Facebook is full of people that have names as friends where the people have just "accepted" without knowing who's who.

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2011, 09:35:39 PM »

I have Billy H, Dom Priore, Brian Chidester, Jon Stebbins, and a couple of Brian`s band members as Facebook "friends", as do many other fans on FB. I don`t know any of them personally and would be a "fan" instead of friend if that were an available option.

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2013, 06:57:00 AM »

Seems odd to be resurrecting this thread almost two years on, but as some of you may know, there's been a goodly degree of kerfuffle on FB regarding this person of late, as a result of some accusations they leveled. Some of us decided to do some further digging, and believe me, that didn't go down well at all. This process is ongoing but, given the results - or rather non-results - to date, the inescapable fact seems to be that the person posting as "Denni Leann" has created multiple online personalities (in order to 'support' herself), and that none of her claims can be thus far independently verified. In fact, the vast majority of her claims rest wholly on her say-so. The following people on Facebook demonstrated a writing style very similar to "Denni":

Lori Howard (her mom, allegedly)
Mariana Cage
Kira Howard (sister in law, allegedly)
Pam Wagner
Tracey Lawrence
Michael Simpson

Also, compare these two photos:

Top one is Loretta I. Benson, bottom is (allegedly) Lori Howard, the mother of "Denni". Pretty similar, given the 20-year gap.

According to Find-A-Grave, " Jimmy always had a smile on his face. He was fun to be around everyone loved him. He was married to Lori, and had 1 daughter Denni." He was killed racing his boat 4/28/91. Lori is still alive, as is Denni (Denise Chevonne). Snag is, or rather snags are, Denni was born in fall 1967, and Lori (Loretta I. Kimmell) married Benson in 1977, right after his divorce from Denni's real mom. And this is the least crazy part of the entire farrago.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 07:08:48 AM by Andrew G. Doe » Logged

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2013, 07:02:22 AM »

What a mess. The internet is full of crazy people.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2013, 07:04:19 AM »

And most of them seem to be Beach Boys fans.  Grin

MBE
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2013, 07:23:09 AM »

Wow. She never sat 100 percent right with me.
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2013, 08:22:55 AM »

Whoever she is, she struck me as batshit crazy. Drama magnet. Whether she is or isn't Dennis' daughter.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2013, 08:30:33 AM »

So did she make fake profiles here as well?

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2013, 08:53:28 AM »

There's good reason to believe that one of the posters who 'attacked' her - sherryluvsbrian aka Sherry A Hutsell - was another of her alter egos.

SloopJohnB
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2013, 10:50:18 AM »

They had IP addresses from the same area, the same writing style, and IIRC "Denni" said something along the lines of "sherryluvsbrian was just a friend bullying me", but for some reason, that "friend" was registered on the board several years before "Denni". Seems like quite a coincidence.

I thought it had been established long ago that this was fake.

edit:
http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,10193.msg183296.html#msg183296
and
http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,10204.msg183306.html#msg183306
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 10:55:39 AM by SloopJohnB » Logged

I don't know where, but their music sends me there
Pleasure Island!!!!!!! and a slice of cheese pizza.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2013, 11:02:25 AM »

Can you send those links to me via PM? I'm on my cellphone and can't copy/paste but I need them for later.

Thanks in advance.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
SloopJohnB
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2013, 11:07:30 AM »

Done!  Cool

I don't know where, but their music sends me there
Pleasure Island!!!!!!! and a slice of cheese pizza.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2013, 11:30:56 AM »

This whole situation gets stranger & stranger. Now, after checking those threads SloopJohnB gave the links to, I can't say for sure if I'm for or against Denni. It's almost unbelievable to have 2 different people post in the same MB from the same computer. I mean why would anyone let someone from their friends or relatives log into the MB from their own computer, let alone under the same nick? Idk, if Denni knew that sherryluvsbrian isn't good, how she allowed her accessing to her computer? This is all very suspicious.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2013, 11:51:05 AM »

"Teresa Lawrence" (sorry, got the name wrong) just posted on her suddenly deactivated FB profile that she has no idea who this "Denni" is. Odd, that, because earlier today several of my friends got this:

11:44
Teresa Lawrence
I will stay on his tail as long as it takes to show who he really is. I can't let him catch me here. I shall return. Matt will be exposed. I will not let him do me the way he did Denni. We will talk again.

Oops...  Grin

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2013, 11:53:03 AM »

This whole situation gets stranger & stranger. Now, after checking those threads SloopJohnB gave the links to, I can't say for sure if I'm for or against Denni. It's almost unbelievable to have 2 different people post in the same MB from the same computer. I mean why would anyone let someone from their friends or relatives log into the MB from their own computer, let alone under the same nick? Idk, if Denni knew that sherryluvsbrian isn't good, how she allowed her accessing to her computer? This is all very suspicious.

Oh, it gets better - on her letters to Matt, the return address was the residence of... go on, guess who ?

Paulos
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2013, 02:13:27 PM »

The whole thing is plan bizarre and I have but one question - just who was that girl I was friends with on Facebook who looked exactly like Dennis?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: