-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 04:37:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Planned Parenthood exposed -- CAUTION
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Planned Parenthood exposed -- CAUTION  (Read 94146 times)
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: November 28, 2015, 11:39:56 AM »

To repeat what I said in another thread on here, nobody put a gun in this man's hands and forced him to kill a bunch of people. It's on him and him alone. No pro lifers should be feeling guilty because a wacko shot up an abortion clinic.
Just as no Syrians or Muslims should feel guilty, held liable, or be treated differently socially or legally because of what a few did, right?

Depends on where the Syrian or Muslim stands on terrorist attacks.

To you, anyone who is Islamic is a terrorist. Why are you pretending now as if it "depends"?
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 28, 2015, 11:43:32 AM »

Increasing population is good.  Babies are good.

I love how the left is ready for action when one of their baby slaughter-houses and body-part harvesting factories are attacked... but when kids are mowed down in a French nightclub, or on the street enjoying the nightlife, or in their mother's womb clinging to life -- nah.  "Let's not over-react."

Funny liberals.

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 28, 2015, 11:45:12 AM »

To repeat what I said in another thread on here, nobody put a gun in this man's hands and forced him to kill a bunch of people. It's on him and him alone. No pro lifers should be feeling guilty because a wacko shot up an abortion clinic.
Just as no Syrians or Muslims should feel guilty, held liable, or be treated differently socially or legally because of what a few did, right?

To you, anyone who is Islamic is a terrorist. Why are you pretending now as if it "depends"?

Please quote where I wrote "Anyone who is Islamic is a terrorist". And when you fail to do so, how about a nice apology?

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 28, 2015, 11:49:45 AM »

Please quote where I wrote "Anyone who is Islamic is a terrorist". And when you fail to do so, how about a nice apology?

Your words:

Declare Islam (by virtue of its political/legal/military aims) as an ideology far beyond that of a religion and therefore not a candidate for religious protection in the West.
Then outlaw it as a terror group, like Hamas or Hezbollah.

Here's the full post:

http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,23034.msg547703.html#msg547703
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 28, 2015, 11:52:53 AM »

That's extreme Islam as in it's political/military ideology as I stated.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 28, 2015, 11:56:26 AM »

That's extreme Islam as in it's political/military ideology as I stated.

No, you did not state that. What you stated was that Islam because of its political and military aims was not a religion. And here I'm quoting word for word your statements, which can be read above. If you only meant an element of Islam, then how on earth does it make sense to declare Islam to be "an ideology far beyond that of a religion"?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 12:01:25 PM by Chocolate Shake Man » Logged
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 28, 2015, 12:01:45 PM »

Here's the sentence I typed just before the part you quoted which oddly enough, you chose not to include.

If their beliefs tie in with those who think they are justified to kill civillians on religious grounds, then they havn't a leg to stand on as far as I'm concerned.

And I'm not pretending nothing, I knew exactly what I meant when I typed that.

Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 28, 2015, 12:05:13 PM »

Here's the sentence I typed just before the part you quoted which oddly enough, you chose not to include.

If their beliefs tie in with those who think they are justified to kill civillians on religious grounds, then they havn't a leg to stand on as far as I'm concerned.

Which you go on to state is those who practice Islam. You aren't simply condeming those "who think they are justified to kill civilians on religious grounds" you are critiquing those whose "beliefs tie in" with those people (emphasis mine).

Please explain what you meant when you stated that we should declare Islam to be "an ideology far beyond that of a religion"
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 28, 2015, 12:11:15 PM »

Increasing population is good.  Babies are good.

I love how the left is ready for action when one of their baby slaughter-houses and body-part harvesting factories are attacked... but when kids are mowed down in a French nightclub, or on the street enjoying the nightlife, or in their mother's womb clinging to life -- nah.  "Let's not over-react."

Funny liberals.
Obviously, you pick and chose who you read and watch. Of course you would not turn on msnbc after Paris. Last night when the PP shooting was going down, Megan Kelly on Fox is doing a show about a 15 year old incident of a black murder suspect taking a white woman hostage. Stoke the flames of fear, ignore the reality of gun violence and hate!

And it is obvious you live in a glass bubble. You have never bern to a slum, never been to Africa, the Middle East, have no idea what is happening in the world around you. You have no idea what PP does. You just have no idea.... The world needs less people, like you!

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 28, 2015, 12:15:28 PM »

Which you go on to state is those who practice Islam. You aren't simply condeming those "who think they are justified to kill civilians on religious grounds" you are critiquing those whose "beliefs tie in" with those people (emphasis mine).

And here's the next line of my post which you also forgot to include -

Then outlaw it as a terror group, like Hamas or Hezbollah. Then crack down on their hideouts, the Wahabbi funded mosques which is where much of the radicalization is coming from. (emphasis mine)

So when you put all three quotes together, it should be crystal clear to anybody with the ability to interpret basic English that I was talking about extreme Islamic teachings.

Also this is muddying up a completely different thread topic.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 12:17:56 PM by Mike's Beard » Logged

Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 28, 2015, 12:17:49 PM »

Then outlaw it as a terror group, like Hamas or Hezbollah. Then crack down on their hideouts, the Wahabbi funded mosques which is where much of the radicalization is coming from. (emphasis mine)

So when you put all three quotes together, it should be crystal clear to anybody with the ability to interpret basic English that I was talking about extreme Islamic teachings.

I didn't forget to include anything. If you'll note I linked to the entire post.

Would you think that based on these attacks on Planned Parenthood that we should declare Christianity to be an ideology far beyond that of a religion if it turns out that the attack was based on religious grounds. If not, why not?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 12:19:37 PM by Chocolate Shake Man » Logged
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 28, 2015, 12:19:07 PM »

Increasing population is good.  Babies are good.

I love how the left is ready for action when one of their baby slaughter-houses and body-part harvesting factories are attacked... but when kids are mowed down in a French nightclub, or on the street enjoying the nightlife, or in their mother's womb clinging to life -- nah.  "Let's not over-react."

Funny liberals.
Planned Parenthood Contributions to Federal Candidates 2012 cycle on opensecrets.org

So, I find it to be paid outrage...http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgot.php?cmte=C00314617&cycle=2012

Found it very interesting that the loudest voices in their defense have received the biggest contributions.  

Mind boggling how a non-profit has so much money each year to keep contributing to political candidates.  

The site opensecrets.org from the Center for Responsive Politics, is an intersting site where you can see who is benefitting from which industries.

Food for thought.  Just follow the money.  

There are photos surfacing of the mug shots from the shooter.  He does not look to put together.  And he is not local to the area.  From North Carolina and lived in a cabin, and not very cognitive, a mental health eval will be part of the investigation...according to an AP story.  
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 28, 2015, 12:23:18 PM »

I didn't forget to include anything. If you'll note I linked to the entire post.

Would you think that based on these attacks on Planned Parenthood that we should declare Christianity to be an ideology far beyond that of a religion if it turns out that the attack was based on religious grounds. If not, why not?

Did the guy definitely shoot those people on religious grounds? I'm not a Christian and I think abortion is wrong.

Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 28, 2015, 12:26:19 PM »

Did the guy definitely shoot those people on religious grounds? I'm not a Christian and I think abortion is wrong.

I don't know but that has nothing to do with what I asked.
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 28, 2015, 12:32:33 PM »

You changed your post from what I was initially replying to. Your original post read that it was a forgone conclusion that the guy killed due to Christian beliefs.

Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 28, 2015, 12:35:38 PM »

You changed your post from what I was initially replying to. Your original post read that it was a forgone conclusion that the guy killed due to Christian beliefs.

You're right. But that's not even the post that you were responding to. And it wouldn't be the first time that an act of terror carried out by an anti-abortion Christian.

Can you please respond to the question?
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 28, 2015, 12:41:42 PM »

You're right. But that's not even the post that you were responding to. And it wouldn't be the first time that an act of terror carried out by an anti-abortion Christian.

If there are Christian churches out there where it is being preached to kill anyone that has an abortion or works in an abortion clinic, then that is an ideology far beyond that of a religion. As such, it should be treated as hate speech and not protected under law.

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 28, 2015, 12:43:57 PM »

The AP story on Yahoo with neighbors from North Carolina says that "Dear seemed to have few religious or political leanings." He went after a guy who was in the parking lot.  Took shots that went through the guys windshield as he was backing up to escape.  

http://news.yahoo.com/lightbox/colorado-springs-shooting-suspect-robert-lewis-dear-north-photo-150950491.html    

Hope it copies.  
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 28, 2015, 12:44:14 PM »

If there are Christian churches out there where it is being preached to kill anyone that has an abortion or works in an abortion clinic, then that is an ideology far beyond that of a religion.

Which Islamic churches do anything like this? Can you point those out? Furthermore, what do you mean by "that"? By "that," do you mean Christianity?
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 28, 2015, 12:48:11 PM »

If there are Christian churches out there where it is being preached to kill anyone that has an abortion or works in an abortion clinic, then that is an ideology far beyond that of a religion.

Which Islamic churches do anything like this? Can you point those out? Furthermore, what do you mean by "that"? By "that," do you mean Christianity?

Where the f*** did I say anywhere that Islamic churches are preaching to kill people who practice abortion? This is like having a conversation in the Twilight Zone. 

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 28, 2015, 12:52:16 PM »

If there are Christian churches out there where it is being preached to kill anyone that has an abortion or works in an abortion clinic, then that is an ideology far beyond that of a religion. As such, it should be treated as hate speech and not protected under law.

Of course that would not be protected.  I know of no churches where that is, or ever has been preached or violence is ever espoused as an answer.  

Generally there would be prayer vigils or advertisements/billboards where that forum for publicity is used.  Never violence.

And if people know of such behavior, or encouraged such behavior, then it should be reported.  

If there are, I'd like to know where they are. This shooter appears from the mug shot photo very disconnected.

He doesn't appear to fit the mold of an activist.
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 28, 2015, 12:53:55 PM »

Where the f*** did I say anywhere that Islamic churches are preaching to kill people who practice abortion? This is like having a conversation in the Twilight Zone. 

I suppose I didn't make myself clear. Please point me to an Islamic church that encourage its members to be terrorists. If you can't do that, please explain what you mean when you say that we should declare Islam to be an ideology "far beyond that of a religion".
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 28, 2015, 12:58:30 PM »

Of course that would not be protected.  I know of no churches where that is, or ever has been preached or violence is ever espoused as an answer.  

Generally there would be prayer vigils or advertisements/billboards where that forum for publicity is used.  Never violence.

And if people know of such behavior, or encouraged such behavior, then it should be reported.  

If there are, I'd like to know where they are.

I very much doubt there is either. I'm just playing devil's advocate in response to yet another of CSM's bizarre hypothetical questions.  
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 12:59:33 PM by Mike's Beard » Logged

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 28, 2015, 01:00:40 PM »

I suppose I didn't make myself clear. Please point me to an Islamic church that encourage its members to be terrorists. If you can't do that, please explain what you mean when you say that we should declare Islam to be an ideology "far beyond that of a religion".

You have the google function - use it.

Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 28, 2015, 01:08:34 PM »

You have the google function - use it.

In other words you are incapable of reinforcing your claims.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: