gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680984 Posts in 27625 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 11, 2024, 11:39:11 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How many children does Mike Love have? or The Mike Love family tree  (Read 39080 times)
Surfer Joe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2006, 09:06:08 PM »

Well Surfer Joe, my brother, this is a very serious issue (and something I haven't previously pondered), so I will most likely have to take a very long time to carefully consider my answer.

LOL

Meanwhile, I'd just like to thank everyne for the warm reception. I really don't mind answering questions as I can, although my input may be of limited value.

Regarding MEL II, sometimes very personal issues play out very publicly in the crazy world of celebrity. I would like to set the record straight, but I'm not sure that I can. What I can say, however, that he has recently been brought back into the family fold and I couldn't be more delighted. I look forward to seeing him again (after way too many years) next weekend with my dad in Las Vegas.

Understandable- we obviously aren't very careful what we say on this board, but you have to be in some cases.  Our hobby/interest is your actual personal life...Thank God I don't have to field questions about my nutty family on here.  Regards to MEL2; if the sequel lives up to the original you're in for a wild ride!

"Don't let the posey fool ya."

-Prof. Henry R. Quail-
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx