gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680897 Posts in 27619 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 05, 2024, 03:03:45 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The complete Summer Safari Tour July-Aug 1964 on Bellagio...  (Read 1804 times)
Ian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2007, 09:04:18 AM »

We now have found all shows for the BBs July-Aug 1964 Summer Safari tour.  Shows omitted by Keith Badman  or listed with errors were
1) July 7 Albuquerque, NM (he placed them in Denver-but that show was July 28)
2) July 8 Amarillo, TX ( a show briefly discussed by the group in the first TeenSet)
3) July 9 Oklahoma City (a show Badman inexplicably discussed under a listing for Apr 27 1963)
4) July 11 the Omaha show is listed by Badman but the correct venue was Rosenblatt Stadium as the ads in the paper show)
5)  July 14 Davenport, IA- (Not Champaign, IL)
6) July 17 actually the venue is in Monticello, IN (not Indianapolis as Badman lists)
7) July 20- the group was not in Des Moines- probably were in Fort Wayne, IN but I am awaiting confirmation- the missing July shows are Flint, MI, fort Wayne, IN and Urbana, Il but I am unsure of the order- these shows probably were July 20, 21 and 22- but I am writing to libraries to confirm this
Cool July 29- the show was at the Lagoon not the Terrace Ballroom
9) Aug 2 - Santa Rosa, CA
10) Aug 3 - Fresno, CA
11) Aug 5- Burbank, CA
12) Aug 6- Las Vegas
13) Aug 7- Phoenix
I have ads or reviews of almost all shows- I am awaiting info on the Flint, urbana, santa Rosa and Fort Wayne shows- all this info is up at Bellagio
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx