gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681017 Posts in 27627 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 15, 2024, 08:20:35 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian interview with GQ  (Read 5201 times)
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2011, 05:41:52 AM »

"So, bearing that in mind, what about that project you pissed out on? That's gotta make you feel like crap, right?"

Yeah, how do you think he'd react to that?

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
Runaways
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2011, 05:43:57 AM »

i kinda think some of these answers are multiple questions put together.  Still a great interview
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2011, 07:06:48 AM »

Brian's on the cover of the recent Los Angeles issue of Man About Town:

http://www.manabouttown.tv/

I managed to browse through the interview reading the whole thing at the station's kiosk (didn't want to spend 17€ on this) and (perhaps most interestingly) BW identifies 1967, 1977-'78 and 2004-'05 as the darker years of his life. Never heard about 2004-'05 before in this context. Was it because of the Smile music being premiered? Any thoughts?

Thought this was rather intriguing.

How long is the interview? Would it be worth buying? Any other interesting tidbits?
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2011, 08:03:53 AM »

"So, bearing that in mind, what about that project you pissed out on? That's gotta make you feel like crap, right?"

Yeah, how do you think he'd react to that?

"no"  ( asking Brian a question with a yes or no answer is stoopid)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 08:04:50 AM by bgas » Logged

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
phirnis
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2011, 01:23:36 PM »

Brian's on the cover of the recent Los Angeles issue of Man About Town:

http://www.manabouttown.tv/

I managed to browse through the interview reading the whole thing at the station's kiosk (didn't want to spend 17€ on this) and (perhaps most interestingly) BW identifies 1967, 1977-'78 and 2004-'05 as the darker years of his life. Never heard about 2004-'05 before in this context. Was it because of the Smile music being premiered? Any thoughts?

Thought this was rather intriguing.

How long is the interview? Would it be worth buying? Any other interesting tidbits?

2 pages IIRC. On the whole, not that interesting but still worth checking out if you get the chance. Personally I didn't think it was worth buying but then I hardly ever feel the need to buy any magazines at all, so...

I don't remember any more tidbits worth mentioning, I think they asked him several questions about Los Angeles, such as whether he likes the LA Lakers or not (again, IIRC). Cool portrait photograph of Brian, though, he's looking so good these days considering what he's been through.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx