gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680994 Posts in 27625 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 13, 2024, 09:13:01 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Found this quite interesting, tho probably OT...  (Read 1348 times)
DonnaK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2010, 02:13:56 PM »

Was watching a true crime show last night about Phil Spector, which in itself was interesting. Had never seen this one before, and when they interviewed Hal Blaine about Phil, I was really surprised.  This one gal who was Phil's personal assistant and confidant turned out to be Hal's daughter Michelle. She was talking about working for Phil over all the years and basically taking care of his every need and her feeling like she was basically his babysitter. She finally had to quite working for him in 2005 before the second trial as Phil was getting a bit "weirder"....he didn't want her to quit, saying that he'd have to fire her first. She kept walking out the door saying she was leaving for good, he yelled "You're Fired", then "I should've killed YOU"!!! Interesting show.

Try to catch it if this interests you. The relationship between Hal's daughter and Phil Spector was a surprise to me, but then again, what do I know? The show, I believe, was True Crime with Aphrodite Jones:

http://investigation.discovery.com/tv/true-crime/

It will be on again this Sunday...in case you're looking for something to watch on Easter!!!
DonnaK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 02:23:20 PM »

Here's Michelle Blaine in a clip from the show:

http://investigation.discovery.com/videos/true-crime-with-aphrodite-jones-interviews-phil-spector.html
jimmyboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 09:09:26 PM »

Wll done Donna! Thanks for the tip..I'm certainly going to check it out. I love all that true crime stuff too so this will be a bonus!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx