gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680960 Posts in 27623 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 10, 2024, 06:03:16 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video interview w/ Brian, Al, and Jeff Beck  (Read 1451 times)
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2013, 12:52:19 PM »

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/09/27/brian-wilson-jeff-beck-team-up-for-tour/

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
Eric Aniversario
Smiley Smile Associate

Keep the Summer Alive!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 04:09:14 PM »

What? They won't follow suit and engage in miley's onstage antics? I think that we were all expecting everyone on stage to be twerking at some point during the show.  Roll Eyes
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 04:26:31 PM »

Open invitation for someone good at photoshop if ever I heard one. Could get ugly! LOL
JohnMill
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 04:33:02 PM »

What? They won't follow suit and engage in miley's onstage antics? I think that we were all expecting everyone on stage to be twerking at some point during the show.  Roll Eyes

Miley Cyrus needs to check herself at the door.  Or else Mike Love is going to have to be recruited back into the band just so he can show up at her next gig and inform her that she can't keep up with The Beach Boys' hard touring schedule.  He will then proceed to say that he neither digs nor understands her lyrics and that she should just go away. 

God Bless California
For It Marks My Faith To See
You're The Only State With The Sacred Honor
....to sink into the sea
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 04:44:19 PM »

Miley Cyrus needs to check herself at the door.  Or else Mike Love is going to have to be recruited back into the band just so he can show up at her next gig and inform her that she can't keep up with The Beach Boys' hard touring schedule.  He will then proceed to say that he neither digs nor understands her lyrics and that she should just go away. 

The Mike Love I know of may have other ideas that don't involve her going away actually. Wink
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx