gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681550 Posts in 27642 Topics by 4082 Members - Latest Member: briansclub June 12, 2024, 05:50:01 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: my Best Buy CD is on its way  (Read 1908 times)
GoofyJeff
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2008, 01:18:58 PM »

Just got notification that my Best Buy CD is on its way, although with Monday being Labor Day, I probably won't get it til Tuesday   Sad

"Because of the attitude of a few mental dinosaurs intent on exploiting our initial success, Brian's huge talent has never been fully appreciated in America and the potential of the group has been stifled.... If the Beatles had suffered this kind of misrepresentation, they would have never got past singing 'Please Please Me' and 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand' and leaping around in Beatle suits."
-Dennis Wilson, 1970
jeffh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 01:30:09 PM »

So wouldn't it be just as easy to pick one up at Best Buy, at the actual store?
GoofyJeff
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 02:23:36 PM »

Yes, but that would be too easy.

Actually I ordered from Amazon and Best Buy in hopes that I'd get it before Tuesday, but forgot about Labor Day on Monday   Sad

"Because of the attitude of a few mental dinosaurs intent on exploiting our initial success, Brian's huge talent has never been fully appreciated in America and the potential of the group has been stifled.... If the Beatles had suffered this kind of misrepresentation, they would have never got past singing 'Please Please Me' and 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand' and leaping around in Beatle suits."
-Dennis Wilson, 1970
shelter
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 12:46:49 AM »

I got an e-mail from my local record store that they got it in yesterday... Which is odd, since the official Dutch release date is September 3... But apparently, I'll have the LP as well as the CD+DVD today...
Billgoodman
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 04:51:39 AM »

My recordstore in Delft also carries the CD/DVD
it isn't september 3 right?
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 08:43:39 AM »

Just got notification that my Best Buy CD is on its way, although with Monday being Labor Day, I probably won't get it til Tuesday   Sad

don't shoot me.... but guess what's available in store in the Netherlands already?  Grin
German pressing btw, has some differences (obviously) compared to the LP. Great picture of BW sitting on a chair on top of Capitol Tower overseeing L.A. Ah, well, you'll see it next week...

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
shelter
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 10:49:42 AM »

Yes! Got it! The LP and the CD + DVD!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx