gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681288 Posts in 27630 Topics by 4081 Members - Latest Member: zappi June 01, 2024, 01:34:10 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The 1978 Autralian tour  (Read 5204 times)
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2007, 10:24:00 PM »

I have read from several scources that when Carl's marriage ended, he hit the bottle heavily. But I didn't actually know that he had a drug addiction. It sounds like a quite severe addiction too, from what I've read in this thread.  He never seemed like the kind of person to do something like take heroin. At least from my point of view. He always seemed like the most "level headed" in the group.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2007, 10:30:49 PM »

Yeah this is a fairly commonly circulated two songs. No video has been seen except the stuff on you tube. Jon Stebbins decribed it in his book, but I think he just went from the audio source as well.
Does anybody know if this particular recording captured the full concert? It's always seemed odd to me that only two songs seem to be circulating. The source I've heard fades in a few seconds before God Only Knows, and Good Vibrations actually fades out before the song ends. If you look at the website www.bootlegzone.com, there is a Beach Boys bootleg that seems to be from this particular show. Could it be the same recording, or is it just mis-labled?

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx