-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 06:16:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Lifetime ban on AGD
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lifetime ban on AGD  (Read 278716 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #825 on: January 02, 2017, 04:43:03 PM »

His crew still bullies people behind the scenes with PMs as I learned on the PSF.

Not surprised.  Again, things may have been different if everything came out. I doubt most of them know whst kind of slime he really is.  At the very least,  he'd probably have to find new web hosting .

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: January 02, 2017, 04:43:33 PM »

His crew still bullies people behind the scenes with PMs as I learned on the PSF.
People on that board also talked sh*t about people on this board, through private messages. More than one person went off on Debbie in a private message to me.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: January 02, 2017, 04:46:30 PM »

I doubt most of them know whst kind of slime he really is. 
They'll find out eventually. Sadly for them, they'll no longer have this place to come back to.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #828 on: January 02, 2017, 04:49:51 PM »

That's one thing....that happens online. I just don't like it when kids are brought into the mix especially when disabilities are involved.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: January 02, 2017, 04:52:07 PM »

Billy is my hero!  Cool

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: January 02, 2017, 04:56:57 PM »

That's one thing....that happens online. I just don't like it when kids are brought into the mix especially when disabilities are involved.
I think you said something a few pages back about down syndrome. If andy did indeed say something about it, that offends and hurts me personally, because a dear friend of mine(we went to school together) has downs syndrome.

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #831 on: January 02, 2017, 05:02:17 PM »

This is slightly off topic, but I always found it rather condescending that doe would always refeer to Charles LePage as "chuckle".

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: January 02, 2017, 05:32:09 PM »

Yeah it's Doe in his "megamod" mode. Roll Eyes

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: January 02, 2017, 05:51:17 PM »

But it wasn't just over there, it was at here too. Andrew would sometimes post that trying to get through to "chuckie" was impossible because he would never answer a single message Andrew him.

The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: January 02, 2017, 05:53:06 PM »

Yeah, he's MEGA for sure. Anyone see him waddle around on that TV show he was on? OMG!!  Roll Eyes

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #835 on: January 02, 2017, 06:04:11 PM »

New development...possible game changer....

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: January 02, 2017, 06:45:48 PM »

I wish there was a man eating pop corn emoticon.  Grin

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #837 on: January 02, 2017, 06:56:48 PM »

Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

Carl Wilson is not amused.

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: January 03, 2017, 01:11:42 AM »

I am glad he never took notice of me.

The world could come together as one
If everybody under the sun
Adds some 🎼 to your day
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: January 03, 2017, 12:34:17 PM »

During this time when Billy was actually making himself physically ill over what to do, I was having a conversation with Andrew on the PS forum, when he suddenly started talking about how he deleted Billy from his Facebook page, and how he had lost all respect for Billy, due to his standing by Craig and allowing him to basically ruin the board. It gets worse. Andrew then started talking about Billy's personal life and issues(which I will not speak of out of respect for Billy). He said that Billy's "Constant parading of his personal life is attention seeking of the highest order". Andrew said all of this before Billy posted any screenshots of personal messages Andrew sent out to people.

I'm not sure if all the PMs regarding Brian's family were released publicly (there was one that dealt with a fairly heavy topic and perhaps because of that I don't believe it was posted here - but I could be wrong) but I hope even the ones that were released give some people an idea of the dangers of rumors that were being spread.

He can keep parading his "woe is me" campaign. His little friends can keep building him up regarding his 'research' and character. They can create a message board where they try to ignore this recent PM fiasco and attempt to ignore/forgive all of Mike's continuous and never ending tactless comments about Brian. Some mods can give him 'honored guest' status (which I guess the Pet Sounds Forum gives you a badge of honor when you have a history of repeating f***ed up rumors about the family of one of the world's greatest songwriters). But in the end it'll all be for naught. People can see right through the veil that was attempting to cover and defend a certain side of the band. People can see with their own eyes just how f***ed up and completely outlandish some of the rumors were regarding Brian's family.

Looking back, it's kinda funny: I (and one other person) was the one who initially called out this PM bullshit and I was mocked by Andrew multiple times as he insinuated I wasn't correct. Perhaps he was counting on the idea that none of these PMs would see the light of day. Perhaps he was counting on Billy not releasing any of this stuff. I and others were made out to look like idiots because we talked about what we knew regarding some rumors that were being spread and who was helping spread them. When the evidence comes out in the light it kinda negates any futile and pitiful attempts at damage control. It's really no wonder that certain people gravitate to that certain side of the band.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 12:47:25 PM by rab2591 » Logged

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #840 on: January 03, 2017, 12:49:23 PM »

I'm not sure if all the PMs regarding Brian's family were released publicly (there was one that dealt with a fairly heavy topic and perhaps because of that I don't believe it was posted here - but I could be wrong) but I hope even the ones that were released give some people an idea of the dangers of rumors that were being spread.

They weren't posted and will not be posted because some were far too sensitive/offensive and weren't released out of respect for the family (but were definitely made aware thank goodness).

Looking back, it's kinda funny: I (and one other person) was the one who initially called out this PM bullshit and I was mocked by Andrew multiple times as he insinuated I wasn't correct. He was counting on the idea that none of these PMs would see the light of day. He was counting on Billy not releasing any of this stuff. I and others were made out to look like idiots because we talked about what we knew regarding some rumors that were being spread and who was helping spread them. When the evidence comes out in the light it kinda negates any futile and pitiful attempts at damage control. It's really no wonder that certain people gravitate to that certain side of the band.

The ironic part is, I was recently going through my PMs to delete some old ones and found one from 7 Dec 2015 and there was one from Doe giving permission for us to read the PMs in his outbox to prove he wasn't harassing a member. I didn't see it until very recently, but it is impossible for us to do that on an active member. A banned member however is a different matter entirely...

« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 12:51:24 PM by ♩♬☮ Dude Where's My Frog?! ♯♫♩☮ » Logged

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: January 03, 2017, 01:10:04 PM »

I actually remember him saying it on this board too. I forgot about it until today. It was in the thread where Craig publicly called Andrew out for talking sh*t about him(Craig) on another board.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #842 on: January 03, 2017, 01:19:28 PM »

Ahh crap...oh well, better late than never

rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: January 03, 2017, 05:19:57 PM »

They weren't posted and will not be posted because some were far too sensitive/offensive and weren't released out of respect for the family (but were definitely made aware thank goodness).

Looking back, it's kinda funny: I (and one other person) was the one who initially called out this PM bullshit and I was mocked by Andrew multiple times as he insinuated I wasn't correct. He was counting on the idea that none of these PMs would see the light of day. He was counting on Billy not releasing any of this stuff. I and others were made out to look like idiots because we talked about what we knew regarding some rumors that were being spread and who was helping spread them. When the evidence comes out in the light it kinda negates any futile and pitiful attempts at damage control. It's really no wonder that certain people gravitate to that certain side of the band.

The ironic part is, I was recently going through my PMs to delete some old ones and found one from 7 Dec 2015 and there was one from Doe giving permission for us to read the PMs in his outbox to prove he wasn't harassing a member. I didn't see it until very recently, but it is impossible for us to do that on an active member. A banned member however is a different matter entirely...

I'm saddened but glad to hear the family was made aware of that trash. Sometimes it's necessary to make people aware of bad things being spread about them.

As for the outbox thing; I'm not sure how this board is set up regarding keeping records of all PMs, but if one keeps sent PMs in their outbox they can easily delete any or all of the messages. I wonder if before the offer was made for you guys to check out the inbox if those messages were culled through and certain ones deleted. Just a thought.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #844 on: January 03, 2017, 05:28:19 PM »

As for the outbox thing; I'm not sure how this board is set up regarding keeping records of all PMs, but if one keeps sent PMs in their outbox they can easily delete any or all of the messages. I wonder if before the offer was made for you guys to check out the inbox if those messages were culled through and certain ones deleted. Just a thought.

If one chooses to save the messages to their outbox, they stay until deleted...

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: January 03, 2017, 06:04:53 PM »

Ahh crap...oh well, better late than never
I've been searching for the thread, but I don't remember which one it was.

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: January 03, 2017, 06:22:59 PM »

This really is playing out like a movie, isn't it? Or like a bad soap opera.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #847 on: January 03, 2017, 06:41:01 PM »

one way of putting it...

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #848 on: January 03, 2017, 06:54:43 PM »

I was just thinking about whenever Andy would talk about the Brad Elliot fiasco he would say something like "The speed in which it all unraveled was breathtaking". I guess the same could be said for Doe.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #849 on: January 03, 2017, 07:32:51 PM »

It's about to unravel faster too...

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: