gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681571 Posts in 27644 Topics by 4082 Members - Latest Member: briansclub June 16, 2024, 09:26:56 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pet Sounds Merchandise  (Read 2615 times)
lostbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2016, 12:19:12 PM »

We're almost to march and no mention of any exciting stuff coming out. Are we getting nothing? What would you like to see? Or do we just have to buy something at a Brian show?
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 04:16:34 PM »

We're almost to march and no mention of any exciting stuff coming out. Are we getting nothing? What would you like to see? Or do we just have to buy something at a Brian show?

Tour merch usually ends up on Brian's website, but not terribly long before the tour actually starts, and sometimes during the tour. I figure they wait until as late as they can to make at least the merch with tour dates on it, in case additional dates are added.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
Rentatris
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 04:29:45 AM »

Merch...one of my favourite things!

At the Mike and Bruce show last year I bought some nice stuff. Only annoyance was hardly anything going past XL, I dunno, I don't class myself as crazy large but there was a SDASN T-shirt on the last tour that was awesome. I really wanted it, till sizing defeated me!

As for the Brian Tour....I really hope there is some good stuff - I'm saving for it already!

Wishlist:

Love and Mercy pseudo signed T-Shirt that he's toured with before
 Pet Sounds T-Shirt, green but just not the logo, I think it was a giraffe on the last tour but something similar
 Some interesting random stuff would be nice - pack of cards, shot glass, zippo, poncho
 Cap and Hoodie are always a must as well.

Pet Sounds, SMiLE, Love You, Adult/Child
KDS
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 06:00:59 AM »

I'm guessing Mike and Bruce will update their merch in the summer.  Last week, they were still selling 50th Anniversary SDSN merch. 

For the Pet Sounds Tour, I'm with you Rentatris.  I collect shot glasses, so I'd love to get a PS one. 

I'm sure they'll do some interesting variations with Pet Sounds art.  Maybe the picture of Brian kneeling with the goat. 

I was disappointed there was no program for the NPP Tour.  I would've loved a program with some nice photos from the NPP sessions and Brian and Friends soundstage show, and full bios of band members.  I'm hoping we get a nice, thick program on far with the C50 one at the PS Tour. 
Emdeeh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 12:35:38 PM »

I would buy a program book, if one was available.
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 12:45:24 PM »

There was a program for the 2013 tour, but none for 2014 (where there wasn't even really a "tour" to speak of, but just scattered dates) or 2015. which was more surprising. I was bummed that they didn't have a poster or program for the 2015 dates.

I'd still say there's a fairly decent if not good chance for a program for 2016. TONS of dates scheduled (close to 70 now), and it's very specific in theme and whatnot. I would guess if they were ever going to go all-out in terms of merch, this year's tour would be the time to do it.

Someone mentioned in another thread that they had heard a rumor the infamous Brian PS "doll" was going to be reissued; I have no idea if that was a joke or not.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
Myra
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2016, 04:48:06 AM »

i bought a green Pet Sounds t-shirt for women from Ali Express online.

Be kind to the people you meet on the way up because you will meet the same people on the way down.

Ralph Kramden.
KDS
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2016, 05:13:13 AM »

i bought a green Pet Sounds t-shirt for women from Ali Express online.

When my wife and I saw Mike and Bruce two weeks ago, John Cowsill was wearing a green Pet Sounds shirt.  My wife wants us to get matching PS shirts for Brian's concert in September. 

What were the prices like if you don't mind me asking?
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx